• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The world as I knew it ended a long time ago so I'm not too worried about any specific date or event. For the past several years I have been trying to make my people and myself stronger. Food, water, meds, debt, education, values, not in that order by a long shot.

Do you think this will be a significant event? I'm not picking on you, if you feel it is, I'm just wondering. I think I'm just burned out on being freaked out so these days I'm just moving the ball down the field and not watching the news.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Not too worried. Its not like all of china will come over asking for their money and they certainly aren't going to repo all of our homes.

I just did a brief ammo count..... Let'em come, I can hold off quite a few of them if they decide to come and attempt to take my home.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Well oct 15 is my birthday....so drink get a hummer from my wife and flip off george stehpnopolis before i go to bed. Other than that.... Nothin if i wake up and if it goes all red dawn on me then ill get my furry wolverine undies on and go shootin!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Well oct 15 is my birthday....so drink get a hummer from my wife and flip off george stehpnopolis before i go to bed. Other than that.... Nothin if i wake up and if it goes all red dawn on me then ill get my furry wolverine undies on and go shootin!
    October 15th is my 5 year anniversary with my GF. I reckon I'll get her something nice. Probably take her to White Castle.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Taxation has not stopped and we take in more than enough to pay the debt service so that isn't a problem. The scare tactic of not paying our debt is just another of the lies.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The president likes to kick my 401k in the balls. Why doesn't he just spread more fear so we wont complain when they try to take the investments out right.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Mexico defaulted some years back on there loans. Well they said they couldn't make the payment and a bunch of counties got together and made the payment for them. Now they are doing good. Most of there people don't have anything, but isn't that the way the government wants it.

If we really default what is going to happen? Some one is going to lose a lot of money. We are talking a lot of very rich people and they are not going to let that happen. You talk about to big to fail. Well we are to big to fail. Is some country going to say we own you now so we will govern you because you are not smart enough to govern yourselves? I don't think that will work. I have been told in the past that the WTO will step in and take over till the debt is paid. With the interest that will be never. I don't see that happening either.

I think the government should be just like us and have to live in side what it takes in. If you don't bring it in you can't spend it.

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    My concern isn't the default itself. Other countries have done it, they survived. I think if we default, that will be the last nail in the petrodollar coffin. And that other countries will stop using dollars to purchase oil from OPEC. (or it will definitely accelerate its arrival)

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    the gear and food needed to survive shtf is less than 2k per person. However, the training to be able to UTILIZE that gear properly, that's 20k+ and almost nobody has it.

ar15_dude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Soo.. how are you preparing for 15Oct?

Same way as I am for Oct 14, and Oct 16, and for Oct 17 ... I learned long ago to get ready and stay ready, and not focus on predicted events.

Top Bottom