• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZY3UuPtcrs&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/ame]

My experiences over the years at several gun stores has lead me to feel the same way this man does.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I agree. If I find a gun shop that treats me like they're happy to have a customer, instead of as if I ruined their day by asking a few questions, I would happily spend the extra cash on their marked up merchandise to support them, versus buying over the internet and saving a few pennies. Maybe I'm just not going to the right gun stores, but I've yet to find one that I would care to support instead of buying over the internet. It's not the best mentality, I know, but quite frankly I don't have the extra cash to support people I don't care for.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I agree. If I find a gun shop that treats me like they're happy to have a customer,

256 Sport & Garden in Austin, IN. Not only is Dale happy to see you, he'll regale you with stories as long as you want to stay in the store. He's got a lot of knowledge under that hair piece, and his prices are very fair.

Orion Arms in Jeffersonville, especially if Chris (Boomstick on the forums) is there.

Bradis guns in Indianapolis has always been friendly when I've been there.

Beech Grove Firearms in Beech Grove has been friendly when not overwhelmed.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    256 Sport & Garden in Austin, IN. Not only is Dale happy to see you, he'll regale you with stories as long as you want to stay in the store. He's got a lot of knowledge under that hair piece, and his prices are very fair.

Orion Arms in Jeffersonville, especially if Chris (Boomstick on the forums) is there.

Bradis guns in Indianapolis has always been friendly when I've been there.

Beech Grove Firearms in Beech Grove has been friendly when not overwhelmed.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to stop by those if I'm in the area. Beech Grove Firearms isn't too far from my father's, so I'll have to stop by next time I visit him!
    Bradis is in Camby isn't it? I've heard a ton of good things about them, but I never find myself in that area of the state :( I've seen a few good reviews about Highsmith Guns on here, so I might try them out this weekend if I get the chance. Their website looks like they've got a nice facility.

indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    I stopped into the Beech Grove store and they were very nice and helpful. It's also very clean. I was very impressed with them and the store

Top Bottom