• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Back in June, the central banks announced they would be buying 10% of the worlds gold every year for the next 10 years. I'm thinking they're just planning on a currency conversion after fiat currency has a nice bubble burst globally. They'll reset to a hard commodity like gold until they can start the fiat party all over again.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    What do you expect from an alleged nazi collaborator?

He was a child at the time that he worked for Nazis handing out deportation notices and inventorying looted property, so I don't assign him blame, but I think he learned well the lessons of thuggery and gangsterism the Nazis taught. For that, he is to blame.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    "I'm not sure gold as an outsized bet is the place to be right now unless you believe in hedging against greater unrest or a deepening credit crisis in Europe, " said Kevin Starkey, a partner at Capstone Investment Financial Group.
    " We currently believe that 3 to 5 percent of gold exposure is the right exposure for most of our clients. We are big believers in gold as defensive play. To make it an offensive play, or make a big bet on gold, means [Paulson] sees something we do not see," Starkey added.

Yeah Paulson sees something coming, it's called the collapse of the US dollar and the restructuring of all the worlds currency. Buckstopshere and others have it right on, Soros and the central banks are destroying it all so they can be the "saviors" after the collapse.......that they've orchestrated.

Silver, copper and lead (forgot brass :) )are what I intend to invest in. Forget gold. It's too expensive and when the alternative currencies pop up after the collapse, they'll be taking silver and copper. Oh, they'll take gold too, but that's mostly for preserving wealth in my mind.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He was a child at the time that he worked for Nazis handing out deportation notices and inventorying looted property, so I don't assign him blame, but I think he learned well the lessons of thuggery and gangsterism the Nazis taught. For that, he is to blame.
    I have read allegations that he also pointed out to the Nazi occupation where Jews lived that he knew. He was 13 (1944) at the time.

Top Bottom