• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Came home from work today to find a Bradis Layaway receipt sitting on my desk :) My girlfriend put money down on a Baikal MP200 12 ga SXS for my Valentines present. Needless to say she is a keeper. Picking up hers on Friday it's a Taurus 357, hey its what she wanted and I am just fine with that ! She likes steel better then Flowers !!!! Anybody else buy their significant other a firearm for Valentines day ??? If so what is it ???

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I'd love nothing more than to buy some type of firearm for my girlfriend, but she already complains that I have too much ammo (as if there is such an animal as TOO MUCH ammo), and I think that if I purchased a firearm for her, she wouldn't have any place to store her ammo.

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    My gal got a complete lower and 500 rounds for Valentines to go with the left hand AR upper she got 3 weeks ago for her birthday.

J&Jindustrial

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Last valentines day bought my wife and xdm 9mm and a Montana west carry purse check eBay out the purses are top notch and my wife loves hers prices are good too

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'd love nothing more than to buy some type of firearm for my girlfriend, but she already complains that I have too much ammo (as if there is such an animal as TOO MUCH ammo), and I think that if I purchased a firearm for her, she wouldn't have any place to store her ammo.

I was moving some stuff around and my GF saw a tub of AK mags. She immediately berated me for them NOT being loaded. You know, zombies and all.

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    Well, at least you dont have to worry about the Taurus bashers....

....wheres the, "friends dont let friends girlfriends buy Taurus"

Lol, enjoy, Ill bet both shoot great for many years.

Ungie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2013
    Connecticut
    dmarsh8 and the rest of posters from Indiana

I don't think you guys know how lucky you are. In my state i think a very warm place would go ice cold before there would ever be a tv report like gift a gun.

Top Bottom