• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They announced that thing several times over the PA system. I don't know if anyone ever claimed it.

Oh and :welcome:

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    Thank you. I wondered about it. I had to leave soon after turning it in, I did hear them make the announcement one time, kinda expected a call about it but that never happened.

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    Well, I don't think that bag was stolen, only because it was full of "items". I can't go into details but there was a lot of "things" in the bag. I don't want to mention them so hopefully the rightfull owner will be able to claim the bag and items with only him, myself and the police officer knowing what they were.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    Yes, Thank You for Your Honesty. Fortunately, I didn't go to the Indy 1500 last month AND I still got all my shooting bags here at home! I did leave my Mini 14 at the shooting range one time. (7 miles from my house) Realized this when I got home. Went right back to the range and the kind souls there had secured the weapon so the rightful owned could claim it.

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    Still haven't received a phone call from IPD, the folks that run the Indy 1500 or from whomever owned the bag, so just hoping that the bag got back to the rightfull owner. I would be real dissapointed to loose all the items in it.

Top Bottom