• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I would appreciate all of you who live on the east side abiding by this. It would make my night go a little smoother. Always remember, what goes up, comes down. I've seen bullets stuck in people's ceilings right above where their children sleep. Scary to think about.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Maybe the police should remind people not to rob others, kill others and so on.... It is against the law as well.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    In the Philippines the National Chief of Police issued a reminder to the police officers across the country not to celebrate with firing their guns into the air.

smbaldwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    cumberland
    I would appreciate all of you who live on the east side abiding by this.

i dont think the east siders that are on ingo will be the ones you got to worry about. spent last year at my father in laws at 38th and mitt. and it sounded like chineese new year in china town.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i dont think the east siders that are on ingo will be the ones you got to worry.

firing a gun off at midnight is just as normal as eating corned beef.... i dont get why everybody has their panties in a bunch.

I have fired off a mag of 556 on the east side of indy for years and as far as i know the bullets just never came back down.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Goinggreyfast....Hey I like that idea. Got some here. Anyway I will be launching some no. 8 into the atmosphere along with all the other neighbors on the ridge. It's kind of a yearly custom around here.

Had some new neighbors move in from Carmel. Good folk just not accustomed to country living. Introduced myself to them when they were looking at the property. She said she heard a lot of gun shots and wanted to know if it was safe down here. My answer was, "It's a way of life, get used to. Nobody is going to be shooting at your house." That satisfied her. Hope to get them involved in shooting. Happy New Year guys.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Goinggreyfast....Hey I like that idea. Got some here. Anyway I will be launching some no. 8 into the atmosphere along with all the other neighbors on the ridge. It's kind of a yearly custom around here.

Had some new neighbors move in from Carmel. Good folk just not accustomed to country living. Introduced myself to them when they were looking at the property. She said she heard a lot of gun shots and wanted to know if it was safe down here. My answer was, "It's a way of life, get used to. Nobody is going to be shooting at your house." That satisfied her. Hope to get them involved in shooting. Happy New Year guys.

Yeah, we live in Martinsville. No shooting for us. :(

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It is really mind blowing that people would recklessly fire off shots because it is new year.

Really?

Stick around guns more and you will be shocked at how reckless people can be. Didn't you see the thread about the property owner who allegedly shot the kid because he thought the kid was a coyote attack?

Top Bottom