• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Organizations with this much time and money to waste need immediate budget and staff reductions. Taxpayers aren't getting good value from such special interest serving money wasters.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm embarrassed to live here.
    But you know, the people who hold these idiotic beliefs are absolutely not embarrassed by their ignorance. I realize there is a whole nuther' vibe between South Bend and the far southern part of the state, but I've seen this crap right here along the Ohio river, as well. My brother is building an indoor range in Clarksville, which is about as gun friendly of a town as your likely to find in Indiana, but at one of the zoning meetings we had to attend, a woman showed up to voice her opposition to the range, seems she is a teacher at a nearby elementary school. Her concern was, a kid would just be free to walk into our facility, pick up a gun, and shoot themselves with it! This lady was actually sobbing in the meeting room, and after she spoke, there was a long, very uncomfortable quiet in the room, and not because her words had convinced anyone else of her argument. I was actually embarrassed for her, it was that bad, but she walked out of the room with her head held high as if she had done humanity a great service. These people are blissfully unaware of how irrational they look and sound.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    And it wasn't the ethanol plant either.

I really like the way they want people to go downtown and eat and be entertained and then they pull stunts like this.
    Their playbook is getitng old.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I won't go to SB to eat any more. Fiddlers Hearth was the only place I really enjoyed over there but they came out as too stupid in the liberal activist movement that I just couldn't ignore it any more.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Downtown?!?

I avoid it whenever possible. Too easy to get whatever somewhere safer.

THIS is how you get their attention, if that's possible. As often as not, downtown has to die, and said ignoramuses will bemoan the barren cultural wasteland of the retail strips. I feel bad for a city as a whole when this happens, but it IS self inflicted.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Isn't there a state representative from South Bend that annually puts forth a bill that requires ammo micro I.D. stamping? You know, where a manufacturer has to put a number on the bullet base that will magically tell the police who fired the gun?

Life Member

Marksman
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Goshen
    I think it's just another line on his resume for his next attempt at DNC chair. This is the kinda thing that attracts every gun hater in the Nation! Like Bloomberg and is associates.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom