• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Being equal distance from SB and Ft Wayne. Even when I was younger, I felt safer in Ft Wayne than I ever did in SB. Not that Ft Wayne is much better but voting for people like Pete Buttigieg for Mayor!!! You eventually get what you vote for. Love my small-town living.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Why are we surprised and why do we want to punish young people for acting exactly like our society and our government educational system has taught them?

They have been taught that feelings are more important that reality,
    ethics are defined as what ever you want, societal rules are taught to be systematic oppression, lawkeepers are to be viewed as oppressive enemies and that other people's hard earned property is viewed as something they stole from the weak.

It is only natural for the punks to manifest these actions.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My Dad always said folks lost respect for Officers when they took the Nightsticks away. They'll keep doing this because there's no Conciquences for their actions.
    When I was young it was rumored that a number of Chicago cops had lengths of rubber hose and a trip down the alley would be really unpleasant. I have heard more than once that a wayward youth benefited from that initial interaction enough to make some better choices in the future. By the time I was in high school, many lower level offenders got sent to Vietnam rather than prison. Some came back better men, some did not come back.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Chicago used to know how to deal with bad behavior.

5fead0fc3b52ee78cb0ce451456fdcc0--chicago-illinois-welcome-to.jpg

Top Bottom