• ...and so much more!
  • Reverin0ats27

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 17, 2021
    South Bend, Indiana
    ''Local Youths'' ''Peaceful protests'' Large gathering of TEENS'' ''Juveniles''. When a certain group causes trouble the media tries to either downplay it or hide it using manipulative language.

look at who is throwing punches and who is just watching.

Honestly just stay out of the city, almost all major cities/ urban areas are EXTREMELY liberal, and as a consequence occurrences like this can happen.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Why are we surprised and why do we want to punish young people for acting exactly like our society and our government educational system has taught them?

They have been taught that feelings are more important that reality,
    ethics are defined as what ever you want, societal rules are taught to be systematic oppression, lawkeepers are to be viewed as oppressive enemies and that other people's hard earned property is viewed as something they stole from the weak.

It is only natural for the punks to manifest these actions.
    Because they need a dose of reality. Same as when people talk about other types of crime. Oh they had a bad upbringing or they just couldn't find a job so they had to beat those people to death and steal their stuff. Right. I don't give a :poop: about what someone was taught or how bad they have it, if they break the law they should face the consequences.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Eddie Street Commons is about one mile from where I grew up. It's always been a party district. Back in the day, it was notorious for bars and liquor stores that didn't card (I can personally attest to that) and it was generally a good place to get into trouble.

Firstly, this happened on a Sunday night. Telling their parents won't do much good. They're already allowed to go out and party on a school night.

We didn't get in fights but I think my friends and I would have left quickly if a riot started (i.e. people jumping on cars). The fear would have been jail with our parents being notified a close second. From what I read in the article the fear of jail doesn't exist anymore.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Because they need a dose of reality. Same as when people talk about other types of crime. Oh they had a bad upbringing or they just couldn't find a job so they had to beat those people to death and steal their stuff. Right. I don't give a :poop: about what someone was taught or how bad they have it, if they break the law they should face the consequences.

Top Bottom