• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    1st post, glad to be aboard. Going from Indiana to Myrtle Beach S.C. by car next month. Been reading everything I can about reciprocal carry there. If I understand correctly. you can have a loaded weapon if it is in the glove box, a console, or the trunk, but not carried on your person by Indiana residents with a CCW permit. Anyone have any experience or insight on this?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Yeah, it sucks, you COULD carry from the east coast to just short of commifornia, but for SC, and NM....but Nooooo, they don't recognize our LTCH!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yes, we just went from Fishers to Key West Fla down I-65/I-75, on the way back we went up I-95 and across I-40 to I-75 again and back to Indiana on I-74, all through SC my Glock was in a lock box in the trunk.
    Felt naked with just the S&W SWAT LBS knife in my pocket.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Been going to the barrier islands NC for 20 years after first hay cutting, about 45 min from Myrtle B. Never even thought about going into all that craziness because of their stance on my gun. My money spends just fine where we stay and it’s much more laid back, more in tune with my lifestyle.

had to edit NC, put SC by mistake.

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Is Op allowed to drive through there? Oh wait I must have been thinking about the nationwide reciprocity that never passed when the supposedly Republicans were in charge. Sorry meant to say Rhinos( no offense to the purple Rhino should he be lurking)

Top Bottom