• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SEdington

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2018
    Seymour
    Awesome, can’t wait to check it out!! Thanks!

A couple of logistical points. The shooting range is out in the sticks a bit outside of Freetown, Indiana.

1. Not sure what route you will take. If you take SR-258 from Seymour to the range you’ll see signs about the road being closed. You can ignore as the work has been completed and the road is open.

2. The club is easy to miss. Look for a white block building with “County Seat Fish and Game Club” sign out next to the road. Follow the gravel lane past the club house and then past the pond and you’ll run into the ranges.

de501b057da82b38a0624574d9cba4b8.jpg

You can reach me on my cell at 812 521 5360 if you get lost and need us to assist with directions.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    A couple of logistical points. The shooting range is out in the sticks a bit outside of Freetown, Indiana.

1. Not sure what route you will take. If you take SR-258 from Seymour to the range you’ll see signs about the road being closed. You can ignore as the work has been completed and the road is open.

2. The club is easy to miss. Look for a white block building with “County Seat Fish and Game Club” sign out next to the road. Follow the gravel lane past the club house and then past the pond and you’ll run into the ranges.

de501b057da82b38a0624574d9cba4b8.jpg

You can reach me on my cell at 812 521 5360 if you get lost and need us to assist with directions.

Steve

Thanks for the info. We’ll actually be coming from the north so it looks like the drive will be on our left. Doesn’t seem too bad to find. Thanks again!

SEdington

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2018
    Seymour

Great stages Craig. Thanks for acting as the Match Director and handling the Kindles.

Thanks to Max for overseeing efforts to put down stone in the bays. Bays look great and lack of mud made shooting more enjoyable.

Finally thanks to everyone who pasted, ran the timer, ran the Kindle and helped with the post match tear down. Very much appreciated.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    BIG THANKS to Craig for getting the scores posted QUICKLY and putting up with all the RIBBING and *****IN today. Thanks also to a GREAT set up crew. Max

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Craig and Max and the rest of the setup crew.
    Great and tough stages.
    Great squad as usual.
    Range looks so much better with the stone down.

Top Bottom