• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    Nothing really. They talked trash to each other is the benefit.

That's what I figured, but why would you limit your trash talking to just a squad?! haha

Probably best I'm not in one...I imagine competing against myself will yield better results than shooting against some of you

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That's what I figured, but why would you limit your trash talking to just a squad?! haha

Probably best I'm not in one...I imagine competing against myself will yield better results than shooting against some of you

You will shoot against everyone that is present. I will see you at sign in and get you paired up with an appropriate squad (group). Probably Kag or Sporter. Make sure they know you are a new competitor. I will not be able to stay and shoot otherwise I would take you with me.

Oh and limit the trash talk at first. If you are with Sporter and USPatriot there will already be enough. :stickpoke:

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    You will shoot against everyone that is present. I will see you at sign in and get you paired up with an appropriate squad (group). Probably Kag or Sporter. Make sure they know you are a new competitor. I will not be able to stay and shoot otherwise I would take you with me.

Oh and limit the trash talk at first. If you are with Sporter and USPatriot there will already be enough. :stickpoke:

There will be no trash talking from me this weekend, I doubt I can back it up!

I will be there to set up tomorrow as well if that will help

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    There will be no trash talking from me this weekend, I doubt I can back it up!

I will be there to set up tomorrow as well if that will help

Yes! I will not be there for setup. I have business meeting in Corydon. But the guys will take good care of you. Helping setup is a great way to learn the sport. Make sure to pick Max's brain while you are there.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

If you want to hear bad jokes squad with Happygunner

He is the rudest little feller I've ever met. Man he can make you feel uncomfortable

Indy folks, I'm gonna try and make Bob Evans at Southport and 65 at 7

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Damn skippy.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Looks like a PERFECT day to shoot in February. If you miss this match "there must be something wrong with you"!!!! This will be a fun run and gun, some long shoots, some tight shoots and some steel. See you all in the morning. Max

Top Bottom