• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I almost made it... Was on 446 just before 50 when a flock (rafter) of turkey ran out in front of me. Took out my grill and radiator but I took out 3 of them bastar--! I managed to limp the truck 100 miles back to home adding water every 30 minutes or so.

Looks like my first shooting event of the year will be both memorable and expensive.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I almost made it... Was on 446 just before 50 when a flock (rafter) of turkey ran out in front of me. Took out my grill and radiator but I took out 3 of them bastar--! I managed to limp the truck 100 miles back to home adding water every 30 minutes or so.

Looks like my first shooting event of the year will be both memorable and expensive.

Damn!
    It's got to get better.
    If you can just make it to the next match it will be much better:)

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    74 shooters showed up today and I guess we would have had 75 except for some TURKEYS!!! Had 2 different shooters show up with no belt or holster, got them each a rig!! So always check your equipment before you leave for a match, also if you have extra holster, belts and mag pouches you just might bring some to help out a fellow shooter some day. Great day, thanks to all who helped RO, work the Kindle, set up and tear down. Thanks Max

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    Thanks Max and everyone that helped. The Misfits quad today had two extra misfits ( Janice and Steve) you all fit in perfect... that was my score

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    Thanks to Max for putting it on, and to everyone who helped this newbie out! I learned a lot, had a blast, and I look forward to the next match

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Thanks Max and volunteers for setting up range. It was my first USPSA match and it was a blast!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Lots of fun was had today, felt especially happy for the folks who got to shoot with me!!

What is the deal with all of them weird looking birds out in the cornfields? Some sort of migratory something ?

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    [video=youtube;ra23u20JiJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra23u20JiJU[/video]

Thanks to all the SCGC crew who make these matches happen!! (MAX, Ian, Shannon, Nate etc.)

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    fun day shooting with people we hardly ever get to shoot with. lots of trash talk for sure! thanks to the SCGC crew for the early season match.

Top Bottom