• ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SOUTH CENTRAL GUN CLUB WILL HOLD THEIR JULY MATCH THIS SUNDAY THE 6TH
    THIS WILL BE OUR ANUAL "NO" MATCH--- NO STEEL, NO HARD COVER, NO-NO SHOOTS AND NO SHOTS OVER 15YDS.
    RUNNNNNN AND GUNNNNNNN
    6 STAGES 154 RDS. CLASSIFIER 03-18
    SETUP SATURDAY AT 10AM AND TARGETS SET AT 8AM SUNDAY (PLEASE COME HELP SETUP IF YOU POSSIBLE CAN)
    $20 NON MEMBER, $10 MEMBERS AND RO's $5
    SIGN IN STARTS AT 9AM AND WE GO HOT AT 10AM AFTER SHOOTERS MEETING
    NEW SHOOTERS OREINTATION AT 9:30 ( IF YOU ARE A NEW SHOOTERS PLEASE COME EARLY TO ATTEND)
    THE CLUB SHOULD HAVE THE NEWER KINDLES OPERATIONAL BY THIS MATCH.
    TEAR DOWN YOUR LAST STAGE AND PUT THE PROPS IN THEIR CORRECT LOCATION.
    THIS MATCH WILL BE DEDICATED TO JOHN HIMLER WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK. REST IN PEACE JOHN.
    THANKS TO ALL, MAX

Last edited:

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there for sure to shoot this match. Never been to South Central. But the "No" match sounds like a great time for me since I've only been shooting USPSA for 3 months.

Last edited:

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Just wanna ask what's the exact address of this place??

A friend and I made our first trip to South Central for the match held in June. It's not the easiest place to find ! The trick is to stay on S.R. 135. There are several twists and turns and side roads and it's easy ( at least if was for us ) to take a wrong turn. The site itself does have a sign but it's also less than optimal to define the location. Regardless of which direction you will be coming from to get there the necessary route is to stay on 135.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    A friend and I made our first trip to South Central for the match held in June. It's not the easiest place to find ! The trick is to stay on S.R. 135. There are several twists and turns and side roads and it's easy ( at least if was for us ) to take a wrong turn. The site itself does have a sign but it's also less than optimal to define the location. Regardless of which direction you will be coming from to get there the necessary route is to stay on 135.
    There is a Sign. County Seat Fish and Game Club is where the Range is located on the East side of Hwy 135.

Top Bottom