Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I think its a perfect storm with 4th of july being next week and a bunch of people taking vacation

Don't say storm. You know how crazy Max gets about lightning. Lightning is fast but he is the truck even faster.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So I'll throw out my carpool gig.

Anyone interested in carpooling at the Bob Evans at I-65 & Southport Rd? 8:00am departure time gets us there at 9:15.

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Hey Guys,

The stages are set and I hope all will find them entertaining. Thanks to all who volunteered to RO! It's going to be a fun match. Come on out....

Craig

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Not going to cancel this one. Everyone can stand under the tents and get FRIED.

I am not planning on the fried part. But to quote Lucky Ned Pepper, I'd say that is bold talk.Ok so that is a paraphrase and not a direct quote.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    What do you know, good things do happen!!! No rain on the NO MATCH. First match in a long time I actually shot clean. Had a lot of D's with the Limited gun, but the times were all pretty fast. We will see when the scores come out. Thanks to all 58 shooters. I hope everyone enjoyed.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    What do you know, good things do happen!!! No rain on the NO MATCH. First match in a long time I actually shot clean. Had a lot of D's with the Limited gun, but the times were all pretty fast. We will see when the scores come out. Thanks to all 58 shooters. I hope everyone enjoyed.

The NO match was fun!!
    Especially the NO rain part
    a mike on every stage today isn't going to help my scores much but had a good time, thanks to the SC crew for setting up and running the match

See you next weekend

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Good stages Max. Great job on the no rain as well. The Bright's in the Red Truck were clean for the match.

Top Bottom