• Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great match Max and crew.
    Thought we would need umbrellas for the rain and needed them for shade. :dunno:

Fun as always with the usual misfits.
    Missed Tony and Ian but good to see Tom back from Florida.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Would have worn shorts if Max hadn't spent all week typing about tornadoes and typhoons and various other forms of atmospheric consternation.

(Not really sure what consternation means but I always wanted to use it in a sentence).

Fun match & fun squad, thanks to all for the hard work behind it!!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    GREAT DAY at our Range today. I paid the Priest a little extra last night and prayed for the rain to hold off until we finished the Match today and it did.
    Thanks to all who helped set up in the RAIN , the RO's who stepped forward and to Shannon for fixing the Kindles and getting the scores up so Quickly. also all who helped get everything put away after the Match. Max

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    The classifier wasn't picked up for everyone ... USPSA appears to be correct. I'll try to figure out PS ...

I blame the last minute classifier change, btw ...

Enjoy this video while you wait for PS to be fixed ... I wouldn't hold my breath while I wait thought ...

[video=youtube;Dt9sGoY-2ws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9sGoY-2ws[/video]

Last edited:

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Great weather today! Watched in change almost hourly at work last night but decided to make the trip when I got off. Well worth the 2.5 hour drive and the sleep deprivation. Fun stages and great squad! Thanks Max & crew for all the work to put this match on.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    The classifier wasn't picked up for everyone ... USPSA appears to be correct. I'll try to figure out PS ...

I blame the last minute classifier change, btw ...

Enjoy this video while you wait for PS to be fixed ... I wouldn't hold my breath while I wait thought ...

[video=youtube;Dt9sGoY-2ws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9sGoY-2ws[/video]

What I meant was that after looking at my scores I realized I really stunk it up today

Top Bottom