• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    How many people blew off the drop turners that were visible from ports other than they were activated from?

I wish I had though of it, in retrospect...

That's why I put the Drop Turners in this match. Do take the NPM or do you see if you can get the extra 20 pts. Lots of people just blaze past the droppers.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    How many people blew off the drop turners that were visible from ports other than they were activated from?

I wish I had though of it, in retrospect...

I did, but still looked at them fall like a moron. Think Max got a good laugh at that one :D

Then I tell Travis and Jared that I don't chase the last piece of steal if I miss on the last shot of a mag... then proceeded to miss it and and start blazing away after a reload.... :dunno:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    JT I shot that array in two strings so I wouldn't have to do a standing reload.(Revolver) I shot the popper and target behind it on the way to the targets on the left and then came back to shoot the clamshell and swinger.

I think I might have shot the popper and clamshell, then came back for the far target and sitting still swinger.... but your math is in sixes... mine is in tens :D

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Great match guys, JT thanks for getting the rsults up quick. If I would stop getting mikes I would do a little better but 4th in production isn't to bad considering who beat me. Max I think I need some class time soon.

Top Bottom