• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Thanks to all who stepped up to help with this match. Sorry we forgot the WATER!! Our Kindle guy is AWESOME!!!! Thanks Shannon. Without LOTS of HELP these matches would not happen. Max

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks to all who setup, helped put on the match, and scores were out blazingly fast (unlike my shooting).

Not a bad match, but.....screwed up a couple stage plans, too many D's, a couple really close mikes on hard cover and my classifier skills still need a lot of work. Could have been a better match for me, but still making progress.

[video=youtube;F_TleKoUxhs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_TleKoUxhs[/video]

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I would have won Limited but that freaking Chaney got inside my head. He said there was a lot of spare room in there....

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Matt Ritter is listed in Limited but I shot production today. I was right on the kindle as production. I just wanted to let you know.
    Thanks
    Matt

I'll check the Kindles later tonight, but I see where you came through as limited. I posted the correction just now.

Shannon

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Thanks to all who stepped up to help with this match. Sorry we forgot the WATER!! Our Kindle guy is AWESOME!!!! Thanks Shannon. Without LOTS of HELP these matches would not happen. Max

Just trying to do my part to help. Was a great day (regardless of my lack of practice showing through to my scores). Maybe I should change my INGO nickname to AlphaCharlie ... or maybe AlphaNoShoot... lol

gotguns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    I'll check the Kindles later tonight, but I see where you came through as limited. I posted the correction just now.

Shannon

Thanks Shannon. I'll watch closer next time. I thought it said production but it may have said limited. I appreciate you fixing it. Now I need to work on sucking less.

Matt

Top Bottom