• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • holtkampaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Is anyone out there from south eastern Indiana and if so know of any clay bird shoots or anything not necessarily for competition but for fun? I have heard bits and pieces of something at coonhunters in batesville, but no actual details.

turn4chatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Is anyone out there from south eastern Indiana and if so know of any clay bird shoots or anything not necessarily for competition but for fun? I have heard bits and pieces of something at coonhunters in batesville, but no actual details.

Skeet and trap are are Tuesday's at 5:00 I believe. They also shoot Thursday mornings I believe.

I don't do either but I hung out for a while once while they were shooting. Everyone was nice as could be. They offered to let me shoot but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

I think if you went up there some Tuesday they would hook you up with all the information you needed to know.

also try Tri-County Coon Hunters - trap shooting, skeet shooting, sporting clays, muzzleload rifle shooting, conservation club, horseshoe pitching

holtkampaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    thanks to all for the info, it's much appreciated, i do some shooting with family and friends just never got into or had time for other more serious stuff

Top Bottom