• ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Could have gotten a growler :).

Super Fly is pretty good for what it is too but I'm not a huge fan of IPAs. That said, the alcohol content in either will get you drunk pretty quick if you're not taking your time.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Any idea why my posts keep getting deleted? No profanity or anything. New guy trying to get my post count up so i can participate more, g's man
    Make sure your posts are more than a few words and contribute in some way.

There are far too many people who find this forum and then blast out "OMG!" "No way!" "That's awesome!" "We're screwed!" type of responses to 40~50 threads just to get access to the classifieds.

If you don't want to be classified as this type of person, make your responses meaningful and detailed at least until you have a hundred or two. After that point, if you want to make pointless responses - go for it, nothing to gain from it.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Yep, that was a lot of fun. The only person who got a eye full was the guy working there who was checking out 88GT's Glock. He didn't really come back to the table much after he found out every gal there was packing.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep, that was a lot of fun. The only person who got a eye full was the guy working there who was checking out 88GT's Glock. He didn't really come back to the table much after he found out every gal there was packing.

I kind of wondered about that. He seemed to be real interested in talking to us all until he found that out. Then he seemed to keep quite a distance. :laugh:

Oh and I am repping your last post as promised. I really would have taken care of that. Apparently they didn't split the fried pickles either like they were supposed to. Made me feel bad.

Edit: Ok I lied. I'm not allowed to rep you yet. But I will when INGO lets me again!

Top Bottom