• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Main Street BG.

A few blocks west on Main St. from Beech Grove Firearms is Shear Magic. Two guy shop. Mike's been cutting my hair for several years now. He knows I'm a retired LEO and I CC so I can't say about their views on the 2A.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Terry's Barber Shop right off Churchman Ave at 18th is good. I dont really know about their carry stance but they seem like a bunch of good old boys. They give a good haircut too.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just south of county line on 135, west side of 135, Bill and Randy's IIRC. At least one of the owners carrys and I believe is a hunter. Great little shop, hot foam back of neck shave and upper back massage after the cut! $14 last time I was there I think.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    The best one I have found is Chad's Barbershop. Just south of 465 on Madison. Several barbers and always busy, but usually not much of a wait. Ever since one of em had a stroke Bill & Randy's isn't too good. A few women have moved into there and just isn't the same. I live 1/3 a mile from B&R and make the drive to Chad's. Chad's is like a barbershop you'd see in a movie, and of course they all use straights!

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    There is a place called The Barbershop at US 31 and Shelby Street. Stay away from it. Last two times I went there they scalped me, and the barbers or stylists or whatever they are look like a bunch of barber college dropout crackheads.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    There is a place called The Barbershop at US 31 and Shelby Street. Stay away from it. Last two times I went there they scalped me, and the barbers or stylists or whatever they are look like a bunch of barber college dropout crackheads.

Where exactly is this crack den? In the strip mall?

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I go there and have Dani cut my hair. Always does a good job for me. YMMV.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Floyd's at Madison and Edgewood is good, and Southport Barber at Southport and Madison (in front of the old Putt-Putt next to Dairy Queen) is good and owned by Tim, an old school copper. Tim cuts a lot of LEO/MIL hair and is used to guys carrying. Michelle (who owns Floyd's) used to work for Tim so she's used to it too. Both do razor and hot lather, although Michelle is a little bit cheaper.

Top Bottom