• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Anyone know who the big funeral was for on South side yesterday? I got stopped while they went by......I thought it was a police shooting at first, never seen so many police cars with lights flashing. Must have been LEO or fireman. I seen them at County Line and Meridian I think it was.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Oh my God......I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. I have dealt with suicide since I was a young man.......I'll never understand it. Once again, condolences to her friends and family, that is who will pay the price.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Oh my God......I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. I have dealt with suicide since I was a young man.......I'll never understand it. Once again, condolences to her friends and family, that is who will pay the price.

I didn't know her so I have no idea why. But it was her choice to do so.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I didn't want to speculate earlier but her obituary didn't mention any kind of natural medical occurrence. Sadly, this is happening all too often in every generation but is most noticeable in the younger ones. Suicide is twice the killer that homicide is. Sympathy to her family and peace to her soul.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Since I was 16 I have tried figuring out what happens to a persons mind to think this is the only way. I have never been able to come close to finding an answer. It definitely has no barriers.....you see every walk of life doing this, from homeless to highly educated, from broke to rich, black, white or purple. I have had 2 people in my family do this and way too many friends and neighbors to even start to remember. I have never been able to find a common reason or connection......very sad to think someone is that desperate for an end to whatever it is that is bugging them.

Top Bottom