• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I would be interested but it looks like your over 100 mi from me. Also it seems that your planning on a long gun shoot. That would mean I would have to pull out my 40 year old Sears model (Ted Williams) .22 with open sights to give me a sporting chance at not showing too many of you up. LOL!! Hey if anyone comes over to the south west side of the state then I would love to attend. Hope everyone has a good time.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im thinking maybe 12-1 ish.... Cause Im going to try an have everyones target made up prior to the day. Once I get a final head count on who is for sure going to come. Plus that way we would have enough time to talk an such.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    It looks like August 16th. I will sure try and attend, I'm in Seymour, why not.. Sounds good.

Last edited:

mlohr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I live in Scottsburg and would love to do this. I drag race and if the car is running then I will be racing on the 16th but I would try to go to the next one if it happens. Subscribing to this thread. :)

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thanks for the reply. If we do another one aside from the 16th ill probably make a new thread. But just check back with me or send a PM when you get the required post count, Thanks

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Just as a reminder Id like to have a final head count by around mid next week. This will give me enough time to prepare an make sure I have enough targets made for everyone and get the range ready. As of right now I have 2-3 that will be coming. just PM me if you for sure plan to come an Ill put you on the list. Thanks fellas!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just as a reminder Id like to have a final head count by around mid next week. This will give me enough time to prepare an make sure I have enough targets made for everyone and get the range ready. As of right now I have 2-3 that will be coming. just PM me if you for sure plan to come an Ill put you on the list. Thanks fellas!

I just saw this thread. Heh, was thinking I missed it for the 26th but kept reading. I might be in for the 16th. If I can make it I'll let you know in a couple of days.

I'm in Floyd county so not a terrible drive up that way.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I just saw this thread. Heh, was thinking I missed it for the 26th but kept reading. I might be in for the 16th. If I can make it I'll let you know in a couple of days.

I'm in Floyd county so not a terrible drive up that way.

Sounds good just let me know :yesway:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ok fellas just an update, I got the range all ready to go today since I wont really be off until the 16th. As of right now I have 2 or 3 that are going to attend. Those are,

-NyleRN
    -6mm Shoot
    -reno?

So Id like to get 6 people all together myself included so two other members would be great. If your interested send me a PM an Ill put you on the list. Or if you have questions post them up or send me a PM thanks fellas.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    I might be game. I'm over in Madison. Sadly don't really know many other recreational shooters locally so may be good for a meet and greet.

I'm in Madison, also and don't know any shooters around here.

I'd be interested in a greet and shoot.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Were currently up to 4 now.

-NyleRN
    -6mm Shoot & Son
    -reno?

Would like to get one or 2 more. I think its gonna be a pretty decent time for a bit of shooting an talking. Ill have more info to follow. Thanks for all the interest fellas, I hope I don't disappoint as a host, lol

Last edited:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I'm in Madison, also and don't know any shooters around here.

I'd be interested in a greet and shoot.

That's one of the main reasons I decdided to try this out an see how it goes. As I don't know any either so hopfully at the very least a few new shooting buddies will come of this. Make it all that much better. :yesway:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I will have a couple sand bags that can be used if those of you that show don't have any or don't want to bring them. The name list has been updated below, for those of you that do for sure plan to attend please send me a PM and get directions if you already haven't.

-NyleRN
    -6mm Shoot & Son
    -reno?

If anyone else would like to come it will be this Saturday 8/16/14 @ 1200 still have room for 1 or 2 more just let me know and read through the post to see what kind of shooting we will be doing. Thanks fellas.....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I will have a couple sand bags that can be used if those of you that show don't have any or don't want to bring them. The name list has been updated below, for those of you that do for sure plan to attend please send me a PM and get directions if you already haven't.

-NyleRN
    -6mm Shoot & Son
    -reno?

If anyone else would like to come it will be this Saturday 8/16/14 @ 1200 still have room for 1 or 2 more just let me know and read through the post to see what kind of shooting we will be doing. Thanks fellas.....

I can't make it. We'll be in Indy visiting with kid. Hope you guys have a good time.

Top Bottom