• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Southern Indiana I need your help......RNM Trauma Coming Soon I'm trying to organize a RNM Trauma class for each of the major regions or Indiana. Since I'm not familiar with any area outside of Greater Indy I am relying on a bit of help. Here is what I need, and it won't go without reward.

A facility to teach in. This needs to be a (free if possible) community room of some sort, churches, fire dept, VFWs, all of these offer something usually. The room needs to accommodate up to 30 folks, with easy access to electrical outlets, tables, chairs, and a blank wall or projector screen. I prefer the wall, as I can get a much larger viewing area from my projector that way. I don't mind dropping a donation to a group that furnishes a building, but you know the area better than I.

Hospitality- You know the parts of town that are safe and where to stay away from. I plan on probably an over-nighter and would like to stay somewhere safe, modest, and somewhat close to where I'm teaching.

Students- Yup that's right, I want to fill the classroom, and make it worth everyone's time. I have noticed that the bigger the class, the better the participation, the more productive the class.

Dates- I'm thinking this fall, but won't know for at least another week if not two, depends on some stuff with shift change at work and my draws for hunting season :D

Mutual Support groups are welcome of course and so are non-INGOers, friends, spouses, kin, so-forth.

Let me know what you got, please don't be afraid to brainstorm here or on PM.

Thanks, RNM

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    You could try Muscatatuck Urban Training Center.It's a few miles east of North Vernon.Most of our base Fire Dept is EMT qualified and have a great area for classes and such.Chief Lucas is a good guy and might be able to set something up for you with no cost involved.Let me know if you would like his contact info. :ingo:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    You could try Muscatatuck Urban Training Center.It's a few miles east of North Vernon.Most of our base Fire Dept is EMT qualified and have a great area for classes and such.Chief Lucas is a good guy and might be able to set something up for you with no cost involved.Let me know if you would like his contact info. :ingo:

Looking at the map, that seems to be a good middle area for S. Indiana. Lets see how many folks are interested in a SI Trauma class, where they are from and we can see what location is best. Either way please PM me his information.

RNM

Top Bottom