• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Please post some pictures for those who couldn't attend.
    Hope all went well for those who did attend. Maybe next time.

I didn't take a single picture; I was running late and didn't bring my camera and never think to use my phone...

Plus, I came in dead last so lack of photo evidence is a plus! :): That said, I only dropped 4pts (a 7 and a 9), so it was a bullseye competition. My first shot of the day was the 7 which was followed by the 9, so I knew it was over and I was out of it right off the bat. Hopefully there aren't any objections to Steve posting a pic of the score sheet; there were some good shooters present! The winner had to be determined via a shoot off at a 3" piece of steel at 275 yards...

I'm looking forward to some pics, and the various explanations of why 3 of us were wearing orange...

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I got a couple pics to post up, Ill try and get them posted up in a day or so. It turned out to be a great match a lot of fun talking with everyone and it came down to a shoot off to win the match! Cant wait till next year to do it again. Thanks to all who attended, it was greatly appreciated!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I got a couple pics to post up, Ill try and get them posted up in a day or so. It turned out to be a great match a lot of fun talking with everyone and it came down to a shoot off to win the match! Cant wait till next year to do it again. Thanks to all who attended, it was greatly appreciated!

Thanks for having us! I know I had a great time; the weather cooperated, we all had fun shooting and talking guns, and your range set up is REALLY nice! I'm more than a little envious of a nearly 300yd range in your backyard. I know you've put a lot of work into it and it's definitely paid off. I'm looking forward to the next one!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thanks for having us! I know I had a great time; the weather cooperated, we all had fun shooting and talking guns, and your range set up is REALLY nice! I'm more than a little envious of a nearly 300yd range in your backyard. I know you've put a lot of work into it and it's definitely paid off. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Thanks buddy, I'm glad your schedule worked out so you could make this one! Yea we defiantly were fortunate, I thought for sure we were gonna get rained on ha ha ha.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Here is the final score sheet. It was close race for first, VERY exciting! Chris (IMPD31323) came out on top by beating me in the shoot off at the end. It was a ton of fun and exciting when everyone crowding around waiting for the final shots ha ha.

Here is the final score sheet, it was a close one!
    shoot_3.jpg

Here is the 1st place winner IMPD31323 (I really thought Mrs. IMPD31323, was gonna take the trophy ;) She did very well!) Great shooting bud!
    shoot_2.jpg

Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    Here is the final score sheet. It was close race for first, VERY exciting! Chris (IMPD31323) came out on top by beating me in the shoot off at the end. It was a ton of fun and exciting when everyone crowding around waiting for the final shots ha ha.

Here is the 1st place winner IMPD31323 (I really thought Mrs. IMPD31323, was gonna take the trophy ;) She did very well!) Great shooting bud!

Mrs. IMPD31323 here, and I had a great time and I think that I am now hooked. Thanks to everyone who participated. I learned a few things and enjoyed the conversation. Going to have to get my own rifle so that way next time the hubby and I are on equal footing (lol). No more borrowing/sharing his toy. ;)

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Mrs. IMPD31323 here, and I had a great time and I think that I am now hooked. Thanks to everyone who participated. I learned a few things and enjoyed the conversation. Going to have to get my own rifle so that way next time the hubby and I are on equal footing (lol). No more borrowing/sharing his toy. ;)

Good deal, its always fun watching a new shooter get hooked! Good having you guys out, hope to see you all next year!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sweet another female shooter, now I really wish I could have made this one. Instead I spent the day putting peaches up. They sure will taste good this winter and in pies, but shooting along side another female shooter would have been phenomenal. Rare Jewell, it looks like you held you own with the boys, Good Shooting!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Looks like you guys, and gal, had a great day. The scores say you had some excellent shooters. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom