• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Brother all of that stopped when the feminazi's chased the Marlborro man off the ranch and into the sunset. We have been emasculated by the left and all of the half men on the right who's wives keep their packages in their purse.
    The new way is hope and change and I can only hope this will change but you and I both know it will not. We are in to deep to turn back now. You called it. As did I when CKW wanted kids. I saw this in the works in the 80's. Subtle changes everywhere you looked. Then the PC mind numbing was forced upon us and all the no balls girlie men had a weapon as did the culture warriors when they invented the RACE CARD. We were well on our way to at least some level of equality but then this sack of snakes was handed to us and now it is shameful to be white.

Way to much :bs: piled on to dig out from under. Our ideals are being shouted down in the madness.
    Amen!

And bus lines. Bus lines spread the thuglets around where they dont belong. And section 8 housing.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I used to live a couple of miles from there. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I got out of Marion county.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to live a couple of miles from there. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I got out of Marion county.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

I used to live near Southport and Madison (Worman St.). That area of Southport still has a small town feel (east of Madison and south of Southport Rd.).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom