• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jcrowder2386

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2024
    Greenwood
    Hey y’all, I’m Jordan from the Greenwood area…just found INGO this morning and familiarizing myself with how vast of a resource I’ve been missing out on.

I am 37 year old 4th gen logger/timber buyer in Indiana, I have 3 boys all under 5 and a beautiful wife. My father is a huge CASE knife collector as well as guns so my exposure to the thug life is in the wake of many men and women in my family, proud of our country and active in the responsible stewardship of the 2nd amendment.

My grandfather gathered up before his passing, a complete collection of the Belgium-made Brownings so I’m pretty partial to those as long guns go. I have a particular attraction since I was little for .22s of all kinds; my dad got me a Henry Goldenboy for Christmas one year and I’ll be passing that on to my oldest here in a few years. Big fan of the Glock family and if you show me a 1911 of any kind well, my thoughts may stray inappropriate and strange at best.

lol, Happy to be here and hit me up with anything you wish in a DM, I’m friendly and looking forward to continued participation here

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    lol, Happy to be here and hit me up with anything you wish in a DM, I’m friendly and looking forward to continued participation here
    If you review the rules, you'll notice you wont be able to DM for a while. Once you have 50 quality posts or become a site supporter, you'll unlock that feature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom