• Status
    Not open for further replies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'll plan on being there after all Shallos still has one or two beers I haven't tried yet.

See you all there

By the way is the members only or are wives invited as well?

What if the member IS the wife? :D

FWIW, I AM bringing my spouse. He needs to get out more. And Friday, May 13 at Shallo's is just fine with me.

Last edited:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    What if the member IS the wife? :D

FWIW, I AM brining my spouse. He needs to get out more. And Friday, May 13 at Shallo's is just fine with me.

SPOUSES :D are more then welcome. Significant others (IF you have them :rolleyes:) are welcome...long as they're forewarned about the INGO mentality :rockwoot:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I can't make the chop-in (damn the scheduling bad luck), but I should be able to make this. I'll be by myself. My wife has no interest in this sort of thing.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    i think at the last one (which was also at shallos) we had 3 women and a bunch of guys, so it sounds like its gonna be about right, lol

I don't really like most other females, as far as spending time around them socially. I tend to make friends with guys easier then girls :rolleyes:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm thinkin' that the boss and I could show up for this one. It'd be nice to put faces to names! Shallos would be great, we've been there one time and keep meaning to go back but it's one of those "out of sight, out of mind" places that we always forget about!

This just in; The boss just told me, er reminded me, that we have a prior commitment for that weekend.:( Man I was really looking forward to seeing if any of you other internet commandos would show up with your pocket liners and taped up glasses!:laugh: I guess we'll have to wait for the next opportunity.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    This just in; The boss just told me, er reminded me, that we have a prior commitment for that weekend.:( Man I was really looking forward to seeing if any of you other internet commandos would show up with your pocket liners and taped up glasses!:laugh: I guess we'll have to wait for the next opportunity.

That stinks!! I was gonna leave the pocket PROTECTOR at home this time :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom