• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Several people have expressed an interest in this, so let's see if we can get this organized and off the ground. Our goal is to get at least 20 people organized to attend an open carry lunch on a Saturday. If we can get this organized, perhaps we can do it once a month in different cities/towns around the area. For this first one, let's focus on having it in Evansville; this is the area that the members are from that I've seen some recent discussion between regarding this.

I see a realistic date as being the end of the month, perhaps 2/28 at someplace like Cracker Barrel; what do you all think. Anyone interested? Also, spread the word to other sites that you visit that may interested members!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Maybe some members of 2nd Amendment Patriots (based our of E-ville) would be interested in joining you guys too?

You can get together and strategize on how to get your Congressman to break from Democrat ranks and vote against the many gun control bills that will go through Congress this year.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    That's a good idea rhino. Any 2nd Amendment Patriots here that can spread the word?

Does everyone think 2/28 is ok, or is that maybe a little too soon to organize something like this?

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    ironhorse: dennys doesnt really have seating for a group of ~20

ive never been to a cracker barrel before either but i guess we should pick a location and a date for sure? any suggestions?

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Still looking for feedback from everyone on location and date.

So far, the suggestions have been Cracker Barrell (never been there, so not sure on seating), Flying J, and Golden Corral.

What do you guys think? And is everyone ok with the date of 2/28 or do we need to move it a little further into March?

HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    Iron is located quite north of Evansville, so I can understand his wanting to make it a north of Evansville event around the 41 and 64 area.

On the other hand, I would prefer a slightly nicer meal than Denny's, however I will be glad to open carry with any of the fine people here at any location you all choose.

2/28 is ok with me

Thanks and looking forward to this event.

IronHorseman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Fort Branch
    Still looking for feedback from everyone on location and date.

So far, the suggestions have been Cracker Barrell (never been there, so not sure on seating), Flying J, and Golden Corral.

What do you guys think? And is everyone ok with the date of 2/28 or do we need to move it a little further into March?

2/28 is busy weekend for Tri-State gun owners. The Central Indiana Gun Shows event is at the Vanderburgh 4H Center 2/28-3/1 and 2nd Amendment Patriots meet 2/28.

Top Bottom