• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I swear, it's like they are on an iPhone and just keep hitting the default auto correct word. Like so:

The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of saying it was is it a lot to of more than one a lot of people who have the same time I see you in my head is a good one and I don't know why what how why I don't w

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    What was that parlay about the surface finish and took my concerns to the store for a while and I was like that's a whole assembly from the junk yard found out its a lot more sense if the parts were you thinking for dinner tonight and I'll make sure the arduino isn't cooked in a bit of a wrench into the truck lady.

Now if we can only get a coherence setting for predictive text..

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The autonomy of the coefficient valving can sometimes cause the assimilation of mass quantities of glutemated signifiers that typically cause toilet paper to sphincterate the cephalatic bicuspid of a bovine female to tribulate.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Hey man, I couldn't find any of the Jurassic Park movies and galleries and a lawyer that you can ask for the goats. I don't know that it's true. I saw the email address in the morning of the building.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years ago when he is the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I can see it as an example

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Top Bottom