• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (CBS) -- A judge in Corpus Christi, Texas had some harsh words for a mother charged with spanking her own child before sentencing her to probation.

"You don't spank children today," said Judge Jose Longoria. "In the old days, maybe we got spanked, but there was a different quarrel. You don't spank children."

Rosalina Gonzales had pleaded guilty to a felony charge of injury to a child for what prosecutors had described as a "pretty simple, straightforward spanking case." They noted she didn't use a belt or leave any bruises, just some red marks.

Read more: Judge has harsh words for Mom before sentencing her for spanking her kid

Just noticed I was scooped by mrjarrell

Last edited:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I don't think we should be our children, but I do believe that a spanked is good every now and then. They say we should not spank nowdays, this is why our jails are over crowded. There has to be a happy medium and people need to know where that is.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't think we should be our children, but I do believe that a spanked is good every now and then. They say we should not spank nowdays, this is why our jails are over crowded. There has to be a happy medium and people need to know where that is.

Luckily I never had to spank my kids, they were scared I would beat them, just like I was of my dad. Jails are full because it is good business to have them full, they will take and incarcerate what they can

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

yeah, not beat them for sure. but spank (without leaving bruises), when nothing else works yes. i was beat as a kid, and it pains me, physically, when i know my daughter deserves a spanking, but sometimes it has to be done, and I know i will NEVER cross that line, EVER. my child doesnt fear ME and thats how i know spanking is right. she fears consequences for bad actions and thats good. thats what will allow her to be a productive member of society who knows there are consequences for bad actions that we have been taught are wrong. i feared my father because i thought he was going to kill me and im surprised he didnt. I would NEVER spank my daughter hard at all. but lets face it folks, sometimes those little butts need to be whooped. if your leaving marks, its abuse. if its a little redness that goes away quickly, thats called a spanking and correction.

i hope the people in this judges district vote him out!

if you dont spank your kids then thats your right. its your house. but no judge has the right to come preach their child rearing philosophies to us.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    yeah, not beat them for sure. but spank (without leaving bruises), when nothing else works yes. i was beat as a kid, and it pains me, physically, when i know my daughter deserves a spanking, but sometimes it has to be done, and I know i will NEVER cross that line, EVER. my child doesnt fear ME and thats how i know spanking is right. she fears consequences for bad actions and thats good. thats what will allow her to be a productive member of society who knows there are consequences for bad actions that we have been taught are wrong. i feared my father because i thought he was going to kill me and im surprised he didnt. I would NEVER spank my daughter hard at all. but lets face it folks, sometimes those little butts need to be whooped. if your leaving marks, its abuse. if its a little redness that goes away quickly, thats called a spanking and correction.

i hope the people in this judges district vote him out!

if you dont spank your kids then thats your right. its your house. but no judge has the right to come preach their child rearing philosophies to us.
    Tried to rep you sir but I i have been giving it way and not gaining any new friends

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Not lightly spanking your child could be a partial reason why prisons are overcrowded. Maybe they never learned the basic civilized rules that form a civilized society.

Top Bottom