• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryancantshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2013
    The City
    Thanks, Doc. I agree, but Israel will be strong regardless if America backs her. We are the ones being protected by our relationship with Israel, but that is just my own personal opinion.
    Israel is the third most hated nation in the world per Pew Polling data. the world at large thinks they are a terrorist regime.

We are their only ally that matters. We give them billions of dollars, share intelligence with them, and when they are proven to be spying on the CIA, we give them a free pass.

So how does that work?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seems like a "friend" would give you a heads up if somebody was going to punch you in the mouth.

Oh, so we blame the jews and they are the enemy but the ****ers that bombed the barracks get a pass.... who, in your eyes, is the enemy again?

ryancantshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2013
    The City
    Oh, so we blame the jews and they are the enemy but the ****ers that bombed the barracks get a pass.... who, in your eyes, is the enemy again?
    This encapsulates how Jews have been able to control the otherwise rational conservative base. Coupled with Christianity/Jerusalem rhetoric.

"at least they're not as bad as the Arabs."

Jews control American media, corporations, government, and entertainment industries. The reason major research companies aren't allowed to run demographic polls on powerful institutions in order to clarify this fact numerically is therefore obvious. Jews make up less than 5% of the population, make up less than 0.01% of America's military and make up a massive percentage of America's wealth ( can't clarify this w/ a number because Jews block all the data)

Zionists run this place. Israel owns us.

It could be worse. But it's still worth mentioning the naivete of the average voter who thinks America is some sort of diverse Republic.

Here is what our masters think of the goyum who join the military, fight in their wars, deep down, in case you're curious
    ueqkEII.jpg

(Consider that he said this in 2010, in the midst of our war with Iraq. Not 1950.)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    If the story is true, the White House is now confronted with a major news-event involving a foreign leader of state, which the media will be forced to cover, and in which the White House apparently has no significant role. The Left are pizzed that the First Black President - a sacred cow to be propped up and lionized in their opinion - is being diminished and made to look insignificant. The "Arab Spring," it turns out, has chapters yet to be written...and they may well be finished by a different author than the one who started the book. It begins to dawn on people: the fact He was there, and made a speech, does not mean the issue is solved and gone.

Just another step in the long, slow process of realizing: it's not all about Him. Major international issues of great importance in the World existed long before He arrived on the scene...and they will continue to happen and exist and be important long after He leaves. This was supposed to be the most significant President of recent times; but once He leaves the swimming pool, the water is going to close up around the spot where He stood, and await the next occupant. It was all for nothing: we sacrificed our judgement, our principles, and our credibility for this Guy - and he's now just another name in the list of failures. "We now have a George Bush of our own - and we were more excited for him than any Americans ever had been before."

Each time they get a pre-taste of that reality, it chafes them.

Oh, yeah, and...IBTL :popcorn:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If the story is true, the White House is now confronted with a major news-event involving a foreign leader of state, which the media will be forced to cover, and in which the White House apparently has no significant role. The Left are pizzed that the First Black President - a sacred cow to be propped up and lionized in their opinion - is being diminished and made to look insignificant. The "Arab Spring," it turns out, has chapters yet to be written...and they may well be finished by a different author than the one who started the book. It begins to dawn on people: the fact He was there, and made a speech, does not mean the issue is solved and gone.

Just another step in the long, slow process of realizing: it's not all about Him. Major international issues of great importance in the World existed long before He arrived on the scene...and they will continue to happen and exist and be important long after He leaves. This was supposed to be the most significant President of recent times; but once He leaves the swimming pool, the water is going to close up around the spot where He stood, and await the next occupant. It was all for nothing: we sacrificed our judgement, our principles, and our credibility for this Guy - and he's now just another name in the list of failures.

Each time they get a pre-taste of that reality, it chafes them.

Funny... I voted for Bush twiced. And I had the same feeling when he left office.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    The Left are pizzed that the First Black President - a sacred cow to be propped up and lionized in their opinion
    I keep hearing things like this all over the political forum around here... Um, just to clarify, most of us don't give two :poop:s about what color he is...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This encapsulates how Jews have been able to control the otherwise rational conservative base. Coupled with Christianity/Jerusalem rhetoric.

Jews control American media, corporations, government, and entertainment industries. The reason major research companies aren't allowed to run demographic polls on powerful institutions in order to clarify this fact numerically is therefore obvious. Jews make up less than 5% of the population, make up less than 0.01% of America's military and make up a massive percentage of America's wealth ( can't clarify this w/ a number because Jews block all the data)

It could be worse. But it's still worth mentioning the naivete of the average voter who thinks America is some sort of diverse Republic.

Here is what our masters think of the goyum who join the military, fight in their wars, deep down, in case you're curious
    ueqkEII.jpg

(Consider that he said this in 2010, in the midst of our war with Iraq. Not 1950.)

For the record, I don't buy into this (I cringe when I see the word "Zionists")I do not hate Israel, and strongly support its right to exist. My problem is the massive amounts of support (at the cost to the US taxpayer) that we extend to them, with no obvious benefit. That combined with their treatment of the so-call Palestinians, spying programs, and selective sharing of intelligence gives me pause.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    For the record, I don't buy into this (I cringe when I see the word "Zionists")I do not hate Israel, and strongly support its right to exist. My problem is the massive amounts of support (at the cost to the US taxpayer) that we extend to them, with no obvious benefit. That combined with their treatment of the so-call Palestinians, spying programs, and selective sharing of intelligence gives me pause.

Anything less than pledging EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE BUT YOUR OWN to the defense of Israel makes you Hitler.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anything less than pledging EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE BUT YOUR OWN to the defense of Israel makes you Hitler.

Well I was asked if I was an anti-Semite earlier... despite my love of Adam Sandler, Mel Brooks, Natalie Portman (hubba, hubba), and Sammy Davis Jr....lol

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I keep hearing things like this all over the political forum around here... Um, just to clarify, most of us don't give two :poop:s about what color he is...

And I'd venture to guess at this point in his Presidency, most people don't care anymore.

Isn't it amazing what 6 years of a crummy record can do for people's abililty to judge based on competence and positions, rather than skin color?

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    And I'd venture to guess at this point in his Presidency, most people don't care anymore.

Isn't it amazing what 6 years of a crummy record can do for people's abililty to judge based on competence and positions, rather than skin color?
    Aside from the historical aspect of the first black president, I don't get your fascination with what color his skin is. Why does it matter at all?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Appeal to emotion.

So, you can't answer the question? You really can't see a difference? What a strange world you live in.

Yeah, yeah, pick up the AK and go hunting, I got it. Get some new material. Anybody but Hillary. Yada Yada Yada.

ueqkEII.jpg

Yeah, I'll repeat a good phrase from earlier this week.......... Take that **** to stormfront.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Aside from the historical aspect of the first black president, I don't get your fascination with what color his skin is. Why does it matter at all?

most of the fascination with it is by those who attack his detractors as being racist. The detractors don't care about skin color, they care about actions. The defenders can't defend the actions so they attack the detractors with their worst attack in today's society, racism.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    most of the fascination with it is by those who attack his detractors as being racist. The detractors don't care about skin color, they care about actions. The defenders can't defend the actions so they attack the detractors with their worst attack in today's society, racism.
    I think we're walking a fine line on a lockable offense (in a thread that was already bordering on that) so I will simply say this. It is not my job to defend someone else's actions. The only actions that I am responsible for are my own.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This is exactly right. What the hell does race have to do with Obama's incompetence in executing the duties of the president? It is the administration and the progressives that inject race as a political tool. Try this on Huffpo. Comment there on this president in any critical way and you will be called a racist. It's all they've got.

I think we're walking a fine line on a lockable offense (in a thread that was already bordering on that) so I will simply say this. It is not my job to defend someone else's actions. The only actions that I am responsible for are my own.

I don't see how hoosierdoc's comments are anything close to being lockable. Maybe the conversation is heading there. Just in case, IBTL :popcorn:

Top Bottom