Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Speaker Boehner stated earlier today that he would take Vice President Biden's recommendations "under advisement" but would not commit to a vote on any proposed gun control legislation.

Boehner won

INGO, you are not alone. Stop crapping your pants and crying, get in the fight. Write your representative CHECK, write your senators CHECK, send out a check Is the NRA 'sponsored by a lifetime member' lifetime membership still available? if so someone want to sponsor me?, get involved. Working on it.

I think my NRA membership lapsed, but if I can get the lifetime discount I will spend money I don't have to pay for it, especially after what they said today!:rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Waiting for Boehner's Plan B...

There is none coming.
    NPR reports that boehner called all the R's to the basement. They started with the senarity (??sp??) Prayer then plegde of legions told the group they don't have the votes and Merry xmass and ended the meeting.

The R house has gone home for the holidays.
    As for the NRA I do like what I hear but they like dc talks a lot. So until Isee more action from them they don't check no check. F00l me before.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Speaker Boehner stated earlier today that he would take Vice President Biden's recommendations "under advisement" but would not commit to a vote on any proposed gun control legislation.

Boehner won

INGO, you are not alone. Stop crapping your pants and crying, get in the fight. Write your representative, write your senators, send out a check, get involved.

BUT EVEN THE NRA BLAMES VIDEO GAMES LIKE GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!! INSTEAD OF BLAMING THE ACTUAL ISSUES AT HAND THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!11111

Lucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I had a great deal of hope when Boehner became speaker. What a huge let down!! It looks to me, someone on the other side has somehting on him. He seems to have lost his courage and sold out.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I had a great deal of hope when Boehner became speaker. What a huge let down!! It looks to me, someone on the other side has somehting on him. He seems to have lost his courage and sold out.

Do they have something on every repub in Washington or are they just not who they say they are?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wish he would have said:

I will take President Obama seriously on gun control when he has AG Holder arrested for gun running and the resulting deaths of hundreds of Mexicans and the 2 Border Patrol Agents.

Top Bottom