Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah. Selected by Bosma. :rolleyes:
    There are 70 Rs not named Bosma in the House. He won’t be Speaker until the 2021 session. If it’s 2023 and there’s no ConC bill? I’ll be yelling with the rest of INGO. Let’s give him time to at least bang the gavel once.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There are 70 Rs not named Bosma in the House. He won’t be Speaker until the 2021 session. If it’s 2023 and there’s no ConC bill? I’ll be yelling with the rest of INGO. Let’s give him time to at least bang the gavel once.

If I'm reading the things said and not said on the last Guy Relford show, don't look for a CC bill in 2020. That gives us....err...them 3 sessions to get that done. (As long as they keep control of all 3 chambers, which is certainly no guarantee).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have no idea how he will be on 2A issues. I was commenting on the fact that Bosma selected his successor like some king.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If I'm reading the things said and not said on the last Guy Relford show, don't look for a CC bill in 2020. That gives us....err...them 3 sessions to get that done. (As long as they keep control of all 3 chambers, which is certainly no guarantee).

What are the "3 chambers"?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have no idea how he will be on 2A issues. I was commenting on the fact that Bosma selected his successor like some king.
    Bosma had time to earn our disdain, let’s see what he does. It seems like the future Speaker was on the Public Policy committee a while back and was a solid 2A supporter.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I read it that way too, Bosma Will be looking at this as his swan song and can’t be bothered with such things as ConC from us peons. He might not get invited to the swankiest parties if he pressed on with ConC.

Top Bottom