Speaking of shootings at bars/clubs/etc....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sacramento, CA. 18 shot, 6 dead. And yes, California has strict gun laws.

More proof, if it was needed, that gun control laws don't work because criminals don't obey the law. You would think that would be enough proof to roll back all the insane gun laws, but instead CA will use this as evidence that more laws are needed... :n00b:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Here we go, just as I imagined (from a Daily Caller article on the incident):

“Words can’t express my shock [and] sadness this morning. The numbers of dead and wounded are difficult to comprehend. We await more information about exactly what transpired in this tragic incident,” Democratic Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg tweeted later Sunday morning. “Rising gun violence is a scourge of our city, state and nation, and I support all actions to reduce it. Our new Police Chief, Kathy Lester, has made it a top priority, and I stand firmly behind her.”

To be followed shortly with new gun control measures, since those have been proven to work so well... :rolleyes:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Because whoever did this would've been an upstanding citizen if gunpowder had never been invented...

Exactly as expected. The imbecile in the White House thinks criminals will obey if we just add more laws. Moron.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think there should be restrictions on mentally deficient incompetent fools occupying the white house and the VP residence.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I know.
    It seems every third INGO shoot, or meet, I get shot.
    I'm getting a bit tired of it.
    Pshaw, first world problem with an easy solution. .. . . . . Just don't go the the "third" INGO shoot or meet! Skip it and go straight to the fourth one. DUH!!!!

Glad I popped in, I didn't know I was going to be problem solving but DAMN it feels good to be able to help out. :rockwoot: :bacondance:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pshaw, first world problem with an easy solution. .. . . . . Just don't go the the "third" INGO shoot or meet! Skip it and go straight to the fourth one. DUH!!!!

Glad I popped in, I didn't know I was going to be problem solving but DAMN it feels good to be able to help out. :rockwoot: :bacondance:
    Don't give kaufman's "like" too much credit.
    He's one of the ones that shot me.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Don't give kaufman's "like" too much credit.
    He's one of the ones that shot me.
    Only once and I didn't pull the trigger. If the excuse is good enough for Baldwin uts good enough for me.....wait a minute.....according to the lefties it's the guns fault, not the person in possession of it. NOT GUILTY

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Honestly, I never touched the trigger. I just flicked that spindly thing up top, and let it snap down a couple times....that's the bullet counter.......right? Counts how many bullets you can have.....like the doorman at a nightclub has that little metal box he clicks every time he lets someone in.
    I may have heard someone call it a hammer, one time, but I don't see how you could hammer anything with it......it just flicks back and forth and makes clicking noises......:whistle:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    If people are willing to commit mass murder, why would they obey any gun law....when it comes to those "club" shootings I blame 1 thing. Rap Music.
    Take mentally immature people load them up with liquor put them all together in a place where the music glorifies violence.....well what do we get. :boxing::shoot::spend::ar15::runaway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pres. Biden is announcing a bunch of "new" gun control measures to protect us.
    Before he even finds out what happened in California.

And, all the measures look like the SAME OLD recycled stuff he always brings out.

Top Bottom