• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    If we do allow more than one gun
    I vote that we squad up and shoot thru a second time.
    It's a pain trying to do it all at once

Yeah it is the best way to do it

Nothing I need to get classified in, or want to move up in

well except Revolver, I do not have a classification in that, not sure I need one

I think that this best sums it up

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Han-solo-blaster-replica.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have one... 3rd place in D Class from the old Coal Creek Gun club days!

Is that from the annual 3-gun match? My 3rd place from the next to the last year and my 1st place from the last year we did it are hanging in my hallway!

Try Revolver class...that will make you a wheel man or I mean real man!!! I would still like to see a stage or two where everyone can only load six rounds per mag! Oh the pain for them :):

I shot revolver in a match . . . once. It was pretty much random where the bullets went. I'm just not man enough to be Amish!

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Is that from the annual 3-gun match? My 3rd place from the next to the last year and my 1st place from the last year we did it are hanging in my hallway!

I take that back... In 1995 3 gun I got a 5th overall in U-Limited and in 1996 I got a 3rd place 3 gun in U-Limited. I was never good enough to win a plaque in D-Class.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I take that back... In 1995 3 gun I got a 5th overall in U-Limited and in 1996 I got a 3rd place 3 gun in U-Limited. I was never good enough to win a plaque in D-Class.

Now that you mention it, one of mine was for unlimited too. The 1st place for the last year was D-class, though. I did well on the military bolt action, the rifle, and all of my stuff worked for the whole match.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I shot revolver in a match . . . once. It was pretty much random where the bullets went. I'm just not man enough to be Amish!

AMISH, that hurt.....I think. Maybe I'll get a hat and one of those Duck Dynasty beards next time I break out the ole 625. Just for you Rhino!!!

mildot1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Mattoon, IL
    Going to have to miss this one. Had a call last sunday morning about a tree falling on one of my rental houses, I finally got to go take a look after effingham match sunday. Looks like a new roof is coming.
    Will be the first (reg scheduled) match I have missed since the knee surgery.

Have a good time!

Mildot

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Going to have to miss this one. Had a call last sunday morning about a tree falling on one of my rental houses, I finally got to go take a look after effingham match sunday. Looks like a new roof is coming.
    Will be the first (reg scheduled) match I have missed since the knee surgery.

Have a good time!

Mildot

get your priorities straight!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Much to my chagrin, I expect to be unavailable on Sunday for recreational activities. Carry on without me!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom