• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i agree completely i think it is the dumbest law. why can i carry a pistol but not a automatic knife. they aren't really anymore dangerous than a regular knife and aren't any faster than a assisted open, either way doesn't make any sense to me

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    i agree completely i think it is the dumbest law. why can i carry a pistol but not a automatic knife. they aren't really anymore dangerous than a regular knife and aren't any faster than a assisted open, either way doesn't make any sense to me

Why can I own a SBR but no short barreled shotguns without going the AOW route?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    the difference is how it opens. On an OA knife the assist part is attached to the blade so it is exactly what it is called it is assisting your finger to open it. On a switch blade your finger is not touching the blade at all to open the knife. I have seen many AO that can opened just as fast as an automatic. Makes no sense to me either.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Hmm when I ordered a couple of auto's from an out of state dealer they specifically put me on hold to look it up and they said autos are legal in IN.

Is this a new development? This was in 07'

Top Bottom