• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    omfg... i had to watch that three times because i kept getting distracted by the scroll at the bottom..:lmfao:

Foreign language training in military now will include southern drawl English to help communicate with range control personnel.
    Today's weather: Omaha, NE 76/54 Camp Shelby, MS 98/72 Ft Bragg, NC really really really really really really damn hot.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Sounds like the three of DI's I had when I went thru Basic training, two were Airborne Rangers and the other spent 8 years in the Corps and went Army SF. They all were high speed low drag MFers.

SPC Richardson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    that was them restraining themselfs for media (language would be more colorful) i did injoy seeing "THE FLUTTER KICK! "

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Sounds like the three of DI's I had when I went thru Basic training, two were Airborne Rangers and the other spent 8 years in the Corps and went Army SF. They all were high speed low drag MFers.

Every drill sergeant I met while in the Army could have been a stand up comedian. Some of the stuff they would yell was funnier than hell, when it wasn't directed at you.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Every drill sergeant I met while in the Army could have been a stand up comedian. Some of the stuff they would yell was funnier than hell, when it wasn't directed at you.

:lmfao: Ill never forget the one DI's favorite saying.... He would take off his round brown shaking his head and place it under his arm and start saying well well well mother Fers so joe thinks hes back on the block, lemme tell ya this... and then go into his rant. I can still hear it like it was yesterday:lmfao:

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    We had a drill sergeant, who when he wanted to talk to you, would just yell "COME HERE WEIRDO!" I also remember some guy named Jody was gettin with my girl back home. I still hate that guy!

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Can you believe "Jody Calls" are now BANNED??!?!?!?!?:rules:
    I went to Warrior Leadership last year, and got informed in so many words that because of the "New Army" we could never use Jody calls ever.
    I guess some one got "it's" feelin's hurt during Basic or AIT.:tantrum::baby:

Whats next, stress cards?? Oh yeah they got those too!

Top Bottom