Special Steel Valley before INGO Nashville, IN Meet and Greet!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    After a LONG WINTER'S NAP, we have our first Steel Valley match of 2015!!! The date is April 11th, to coincidence with the Nashville, IN Meet and Greet @Big Woods Pizza.

This will be a little different than our typical match, so please read everything.

We will have more of a tour / assembly line feel to this match, in that the fun will begin around 1pm and continue until around 5pm. When people show up, we will have them sign in and go through a quick safety brief. Once cleared, they will step to the line with one of our ROs to shoot each Stage. We currently don't know if there will be three or four Stages at this match, partially depending on the weather. Expect each Stage to be shot three times at 5 - 6 hits per Stage. If you are around the Range when we are ready to tear down, all help is appreciated!

We try to keep things very family friendly. We've had several father / son & even entire families show up to shoot. (Discounts for "dependent" with paid "parent")
    This match is for every experience level.

What: MATCH DESCRIPTION

When: Setup - Around 12 noon & Registration - Opens as soon as we have the Range setup.

Where:HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448

Rules: MATCH RULES - Please Read

PLEASE REMEMBER: Safety Orientation is required to shoot this match. Thank you.

Our Club Site ===>HHRP HOMEPAGE

Any questions / comments / random jokes, please feel free to post and I'll answer soon as I'm able.

This is just the beginning of the 2015 season for Steel Valley. This match is typically held the second Monday of the month, between May and Sept. We also have one or two special matches each year. They are also posted on INGO when open to the public, so if it's on here, come join the fun!

Last edited:

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Wish I could make this, sounds like a great time. But I am already commited to shoot another match. You all have fun!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I'm expecting some mud down range, but we have plenty of covered firing line that is a concrete pad for us to have a great time... Don't let this weeks weather keep you away!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Great weekend to be a shooter... Friday Night Steel @ MCF&G, IN Multigun @ SCGC Saturday morning, and hit our match on the way to Nashville for the Meet & Greet!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I appreciate everyone who helped out... The setup, ROs, teardown crews were chocked full of great people!

Hope everyone enjoyed their time @ HHRP outdoor range and know that I truly enjoyed meeting everyone who came to shoot (firearms and otherwise)...

Scores will be up Monday evening late, due to my schedule. I'll post the link here when they're done!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I appreciate everyone who helped out... The setup, ROs, teardown crews were chocked full of great people!

Hope everyone enjoyed their time @ HHRP outdoor range and know that I truly enjoyed meeting everyone who came to shoot (firearms and otherwise)...

Scores will be up Monday evening late, due to my schedule. I'll post the link here when they're done!

Did I win? I bet I won!!!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I did my part to help you win. One mag just would not feed and cost me a bunch of time on one string.

High primer caused a light strike on stage one resulting in a tap rack. Stage two I started shooting right to left on the zipper instead of left to right. Got half way through and remembered. So I think you will be safe.

Top Bottom