• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I need a recommendation for a spell check to use with Internet Explorer and internet forums such as this instead of cut and pasting from my email software. I tried downloading the Ispell from the link in the FAC but it did not work and installed a coupon pop up. Starting from scratch again. Recommendations? Thanks!

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I enabled Google Chrome and it seems to be working. The check button is up near my browser, is that the way you guys see it?

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Not sure if you used chrome before but I think you will like it. I have been using it for a little over a year and I can't hardly stand using internet explorer anymore. IMO it is a lot more user friendly.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I wish there was a way to get everyone in the world to stop using Internet Explorer....you're only hurting yourself folks.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need a recommendation for a spell check to use with Internet Explorer and internet forums such as this instead of cut and pasting from my email software. I tried downloading the Ispell from the link in the FAC but it did not work and installed a coupon pop up. Starting from scratch again. Recommendations? Thanks!

Ahh i see your problem.

You are using internet explorer.
    This should solve it Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I wish there was a way to get everyone in the world to stop using Internet Explorer....you're only hurting yourself folks.

But they have a really cool commercial!

Funny, you don't hear people say, "Switch to IE, Firefox and Chrome is junk!"

Top Bottom