• What to buy?

• Total voters

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    So I have reached a point now that I am pretty happy with what I have and I don't "need" anything at the moment. I have some extra cash laying around and will have more as time goes on.

So INGO, what to get?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    If you're not reloading, that should be your next step. It's rewarding in itself, and it keeps you shooting. It also really opens up your options as to what firearms you can buy and afford to shoot. (For instance, I've been looking at some old Remington rolling blocks in .43 Egyptian--not exactly an "off the shelf" ammo choice. But loading myself, I could fire that whenever I want.)

But if you're not interested in loading, CZ pistols are really, really nice. :)

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    You don't have it on your list, but I would suggest training. Even if you had training in the pass, it is a skill that will deteriorate as time passes. So continued training is always a benefit to keeping those skills.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I do reload. I have a dillon 650 with dies for 308, 9mm, 45, and 30-06. I have enough to get me 2k of .308 and 1k of 9mm currently.

I do not however haver a .45 pistol. I really only shoot one of my 9mm pistols.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If you're not reloading, that should be your next step. It's rewarding in itself, and it keeps you shooting. It also really opens up your options as to what firearms you can buy and afford to shoot. (For instance, I've been looking at some old Remington rolling blocks in .43 Egyptian--not exactly an "off the shelf" ammo choice. But loading myself, I could fire that whenever I want.)

But if you're not interested in loading, CZ pistols are really, really nice. :)

:+1: on both counts!

Top Bottom