• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Worked in our garden today on some property we have in the country (hope to move out there before long).

Afterwards, went out back and shot a little. My daughter (4 y/o) shot a .22 Henry with her Grandpa for the first time ever (her first time seeing a gun go boom as well):

(CLICK PICTURE TO SEE VIDEO)

Then my wife (who is 6 months pregnant) shot my AR with a CMMG .22 conversion. This was quite the event since she hated my AR once I built it. I believe her exact words were "that is the ugliest gun I have ever seen. Rifles should have wood on them." I believe I hear giggles in the video :): :

I also took out my newly acquired Mosin 91/30, the kids all thought the .22s were loud until they heard that go off :laugh:. Obviously they all had hearing protection on, safety first.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Is that a walker? Your daughter is cute as a button!

haha...yeah, it belonged to my wife's Grandmother before she passed. We used it as an improvised bench rest for the kids.
    and Thanks, she is also sharp as a tack too...she has been looking at my targets/stands and has been begging me to buy her a gun so she can shoot targets too. It was a good opportunity and learning experience for her today to see her cousins and family shoot a gun and learn some basics of the responsibility and severity of what a gun can do. I'm thinking this year I will start her off with a bb gun, then move her to a little pink Crickett as she gets comfortable on how to handle a rifle properly.

Top Bottom