Please reply by conversation.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    ***P2000sk pictured IS NOT FOR SALE****

Hello to all

I have for sale, and sale only, a harder to find Swiss made Sphinx SDP BLACK. This is an all aluminum version (receiver and lower) unlike the SDP Compact Alpha, which has a polymer lower. There were not many of these imported/produced and those that were, were either anodized black or became a part of their colored lines. Newer colored Sphinx pistols are almost all on poly lowers and were US made guns, not Swiss produced (Kriss took over production when Sphinx closed their doors in Switzerland). In any event I am only listing this to fund another project. I purchased this for close to $1300 (price including spring kit) about a year ago, and purchased a DPM recoil system to go with it as well. The spring kit was imported from Israel and comes with a complete recoil assembly and 3 spring weights to tune the gun. I currently have the stiffest spring installed and it feels like my Stainless (46 oz) Sphinx. This firearm was a carry gun and as such has 'some wear'. The worst was on the take down/slide release lever. I ended up repainting this part, and the paint is flaking on this again. Function is in no way affected, and the part CAN be replaced by Kriss. I have not replaced it as the cosmetics did not bother me. Included will be the firearm, 2 mags, 3 grip contours, manual, box, etc etc. Everything from the factory, and the spring kit. This firearm has standard white sights, not night sights. I am located in Muncie and willing to travel a short distance. Must have a valid IN DL, (preferred carry permit), and sign a bill of sales. Failure to comply with any aforementioned criteria will result in termination of transaction.

Price is $700 firm. You wont find one cheaper, especially not an aluminum version.

***P2000sk pictured IS NOT FOR SALE****

D5D6B5B0-0D8D-4293-96F9-5F5CA936AF94_zpsgqefcitk.jpeg AC52DA4D-8C10-4779-ADD4-237304317238_zpsncvqwdqh.jpeg 8EC79972-7077-44B4-BA2F-31AA138A69FE_zpsosdszxiz.jpeg 187C0C2B-1AC0-4571-9258-4DC52F9813D4_zpsypqebyp8.jpeg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom