Spike in firearm sales, according to the FBI.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winstonsmith84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Middletown
    Since the metric for sales is only the NICS checks, this doesn't even take into consideration face to face private sales which have to account for a goody number.

I'm doing my part as well, or at least trying too. Stupid electric bill...

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Since the metric for sales is only the NICS checks, this doesn't even take into consideration face to face private sales which have to account for a goody number.

I'm doing my part as well, or at least trying too. Stupid electric bill...
    Yeah but the sales of NEW guns is what interests me. Trades of existing ones don't add to the total supply out there. I know a lot of new gun sales go to existing owners (maybe more than half???) but a lot go to first time buyers. That means more people all the time have made the decision that guns are okay, necessary, not evil, etc and will look differently at the crap that the antis put out.

JoshuaRWhite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    South Bend, Indiana
    Not trying to start a flame war, just stating my opinion, but the writingis on the wall, if Obama gets his second term he is gonna go after guns. So I assume people like me are buying what we can.

Last edited:

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I think a lot of it has to do with the military culture these days. No only people that actually go to war, but even the people playing FPS games. They get the thrill from the game, and want the real thing. You'd be surprised how many people go to the range wanting to shoot an AUG, or MP5 because they shot on whole playing COD.
    Just my .02

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    elections are comin'......just like in 07-08....

Lots of good responses, but this is the one that really counts. We have the right to bear arms so we can rise up against any tyrannical government that tries to take them from us. Just like anything else you "exercise", the more you exercise your 2nd Amendment rights, the stronger they will be! Send a message to the libtards on both sides of the aisle...from our cold, dead hands. ;)

Top Bottom