• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Anyone else seeing more people really effed up or overdosing lately? I'm starting to wonder if theres some bad (like worse than normal) dope going around I've dealt with 3 ODs in less than a week and im seeing more people walking around town that look like extras from the walking dead I keep narcan handy in my vehicle and office and went through my whole stash and had to call the peer support group in town to get a whole sack of extras. One of the ODs was the worst (and honestly mad me laugh the most as bad as that sounds) I've ever dealt with. The guy made me really fight to keep him alive then decided to rise from the dead and speak jibberish to the emts. I'm getting really burnt out and have been on edge all week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hate to say it, but I don't think it'll get better any time soon. The Left is doing their best to destroy this country and with runaway inflation, supply chain issues, the continuing boogeyman of COVID and the culture wars, so certain people will turn to drugs to cope and inevitably need your services... :(
    Well stated

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I know I've heard theres a batch of fake lortabs that are heavy in fentanyl. I turned a guys pockets inside out and found 2 pills that didnt even have an ID number on them. I know that guy and hes not a junkie he just quit drinking and a guy talked him into trying tabs to fill the void said he bought 3 pills and one dropped him to the floor and he need 8mg of narcan to wake up.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    As long as there is no law against poisoning people...........the game will continue, dreams will be shattered, hearts will be broken and souls will be left empty. They don't care who dies.......and most of them figure the "junkie" deserved it.

All I can say is if you want to kill somebody, nothing is easier than poising them, it will never be investigated and they will chalk it off as Darwin won.

BTW....If you know someone who is an addict or drug user, there are ways to "help" them. There are now test strips users can use to check the drug before using, to make sure it is Fentanyl free.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The difficulty with Fentanyl laced drugs is the material itself. It is very powerful and the difference between high and dead is probably a few grams. I doubt that the cartels are taking the time to insure standardized and accurate compounding. No idea what it costs off the boat from China, but I've heard it's very cheap compared to heroin. There really isn't much incentive economically for a cartel lab to minimize the amount of Fentanyl in their product if it's not very costly.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Intoxication nation.

We have allowed the daily buzz to become the answer to dealing with life's routine challenges.

Maybe one day, we as a society will learn that chemical attitude adjustment is a poor idea?

In the meantime, this will get worse before it gets better. "Legal marijuana" is an indicator of where we are on this. Hang on for the ride...

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    One of my sons told me that people are even putting fentanyl in weed ........
    Someone is trying to kill people .....
    There are not any business models where killing your customers is a sustainable plan. This is by design. The opioid crisis led to elicit drug abuse. Add garbage fentanyl and a sieve of a southern border? Now the leading cause of death for 18-45 year olds is overdose.

(KellyinAvon puts on tinfoil hat) 18-45 year olds, military age?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There are not any business models where killing your customers is a sustainable plan. This is by design. The opioid crisis led to elicit drug abuse. Add garbage fentanyl and a sieve of a southern border? Now the leading cause of death for 18-45 year olds is overdose.

I guess the mRNA shots didn’t kill enough of them.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area

Good Point ! ( highlighted in foil )
    I keep mine in my back pocket .....but has not been put back in a while .

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

donald-trump-trump-china.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The difficulty with Fentanyl laced drugs is the material itself. It is very powerful and the difference between high and dead is probably a few grams. I doubt that the cartels are taking the time to insure standardized and accurate compounding. No idea what it costs off the boat from China, but I've heard it's very cheap compared to heroin. There really isn't much incentive economically for a cartel lab to minimize the amount of Fentanyl in their product if it's not very costly.

If they keep killing their customers or scaring them off of it, it's bad business for the bottom line.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Just reading this morning that alcohol killed more under-65s than covid supposedly did last year.

I can't commit on specifics of drug supply, but it certainly seems to me like the social and legal guardrails around ALL types of substance abuse have been almost completely removed in the last few years. Most Americans are heavily medicated with something mind altering, and a staggering number of people are dysfunctional as a result. Weed is enormously popular and de facto legal, heroin and meth and fentanyl are punished lackadaisically or not at all, and of course everyone drinks like a damn fish. What you can't get on the street, a doctor will give you.

Fentanyl seems to be the big OD killer, because it's just so dangerous in such incredibly small quantities. One part in 10 is a lot easier to do consistently than one part in 10,000. The margin before danger is too slim, people play around and go over it all the time. But it's so cheap and so little goes so far that the dealers aren't going to stop taking advantage.

I dunno man, our country seems ****ed. I understand the urge to check out.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As long as there is no law against poisoning people...........the game will continue, dreams will be shattered, hearts will be broken and souls will be left empty. They don't care who dies.......and most of them figure the "junkie" deserved it.
    There are plenty of laws which could apply, but there are evidence problems and it's difficult to prosecute.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom