• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    SOLD! Thanks!
    I've received some interesting offers so far, but it's still available. I've decided to drop the price just to sell it more quickly.

Selling a brand new Spikes Tactical complete lower receiver with Magpul MOE milspec stock and MOE grip. It's factory color filled and was assembled with a PSA lower parts kit. It's also got a Spikes billet trigger guard which gives it a really cool look. This is all brand new and has never been fired. I'm asking $450 cash or best offer, face to face in the Indianapolis area. I'll need to see an Indiana ID. If you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Also: I might be willing to do a partial trade for a Vltor or Noveske upper or Noveske barrel in new or like-new condition. I might also trade for an H&K MP5 22lr rifle.

img5935h.jpg

img5936m.jpg

img5937ds.jpg

img5938w.jpg

img5939yd.jpg

img5940y.jpg

Bump, with price drop. All offers/PMs have been responded to and this is still available at the moment. I'd like to sell it today, so please make me a reasonable offer (no need to offer anything under $400, as I can't accept that little for this considering I could sell it elsewhere (GB) for much more than that). Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom