• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CODY.EVANS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    These are much more than your typical M4s... Spikes has redesigned these to be as reliable as an AK47, but with all the benefits of an M4. You can dump these things in the mud, sand, under water, whatever, and they will still fire flawlessly!!! Love the fact that the supressor is tucked back into the rail. total weight is great for what it includes as well...

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    The Compressor is back and improved!

And still extremely expensive! I'm not to that level in my life yet. I can put that much into a gun, but it's over time. I wish I could just drop $3k on one right now. Maybe one day I will have ferrari status or in VitaminK's world Fiero status

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    From what I've heard to date: Not a single Compressor SBR has been shipped to a stocking dealer. I've had one on order for a customer for 17 months. They're supposed to ship "soon" though.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    From what I've heard to date: Not a single Compressor SBR has been shipped to a stocking dealer. I've had one on order for a customer for 17 months. They're supposed to ship "soon" though.

And I'm presuming all of those customer orders backlogged 17+ months also required full payment up front? :noway:

I've read nothing but bad things about the long wait times on Spikes products, and it appears their customer service response is typically, "Shipping soon". I forget which site I was on yesterday, but there was so much complaining about shipping times that a representative from Spikes just closed the thread. It's indefensible at this point.

Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    And I'm presuming all of those customer orders backlogged 17+ months also required full payment up front? :noway:

I've read nothing but bad things about the long wait times on Spikes products, and it appears their customer service response is typically, "Shipping soon". I forget which site I was on yesterday, but there was so much complaining about shipping times that a representative from Spikes just closed the thread. It's indefensible at this point.

My dealer still hasnt received the Spikes Tactical suppressor the wife bought me as a anniversary gift in May. Hard to believe when its all said and done it will take well over a year to get a suppressor.:rolleyes:

Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    I ordered a color filled lower 5 months ago and a warranty replacement st-22 firing pin 4 months ago and I have yet to hear anything about either of them.
    I like Spike's quality and style but I will never order direct from them ever again. If I get another spikes product it will be from a dealer with product on hand ready to move.

Oppugnall

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Greenwood, IN
    You can build something similiar, I have a 300 blackout build using Seekins Precision. They are the providers of the billet pieces for Spikes, so same pieces no spider. As to price I thought I was gonna have $3K in my build plus or minus, using all high end components Noveske and such. Here is my lower, waiting on Form 1 any day to complete upper. YHM Ti can is in ATF purgatory.

C4911440-113A-4256-AAA4-A526B1C866F6-2877-000002DBF1338846.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom