• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwalls

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Bargersville
    I went with a neighbor of mine and few friends this saturday to the triple H gun club near linton indiana. We went down for a charity shoot to benefit kids at riley. This was the first time I had ever shot sporting clays. WOW I had a flipping blast!!! I only shot a 54... But I am ready to do it again really soon. They had a total of I think 15 different stations with all different types of scenarios. I would recommend the place to anyone. The people were great and the buffalo burgers and chilli weren't too bad either. The best part about the entire shoot is that everyone donated all their winnings back to the kids at riley! Great weekend!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Wish I had known about this shoot, Riley saved my Daughter. I rasied a lot of money for that place in the past but I never thought I would be a customer.

Believe it or not but a 45 is considered a good score for a first time on sporting clays. What gun did you use?

I finally got my GF to shoot some clays, she shoots handgun and rifle the past 5 years. The end result, for Turkey day we are going on a 5 day roadtrip, shooting clays all the way. It is infectious.

I have never been to Triple H. May go to Terre Haute this weekend but you never know, Triple H is a better location for me. If they supported Riley, that deserves a good turn in return.

Good way to find clubs. Quail ridge near Cincy would be the top end club in our region, cost $45 for non members.

Indiana Sporting Clays - Skeet Shooting - Trapshooting - Gun Clubs

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    Triple H is a great place to shoot. We get a group from IGC 2 or 3 times a year to go throw some lead. How is the place recovering from the fire they had earlier this year? Need to get back down there....:yesway:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How about someone (not me) to organize a Shotgun trip to Triple H later on this year? I don't know anyone over there or anything about the place.

kwalls

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Bargersville
    Wish I had known about this shoot, Riley saved my Daughter. I rasied a lot of money for that place in the past but I never thought I would be a customer.

Believe it or not but a 45 is considered a good score for a first time on sporting clays. What gun did you use?

I finally got my GF to shoot some clays, she shoots handgun and rifle the past 5 years. The end result, for Turkey day we are going on a 5 day roadtrip, shooting clays all the way. It is infectious.

I have never been to Triple H. May go to Terre Haute this weekend but you never know, Triple H is a better location for me. If they supported Riley, that deserves a good turn in return.

Good way to find clubs. Quail ridge near Cincy would be the top end club in our region, cost $45 for non members.

Indiana Sporting Clays - Skeet Shooting - Trapshooting - Gun Clubs

I used a benelli super black eagle. It worked great I thought. It seemed like a lot of the guys and gals down there had over and unders or 1100's. Saw a few pumps being used too. Great time for a great cause!

kwalls

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Bargersville
    They built a brand new facility it is reallly nice. I would say they are 80-90% done with it. We had lunch and met there for registration and prizes afterwards.

Triple H is a great place to shoot. We get a group from IGC 2 or 3 times a year to go throw some lead. How is the place recovering from the fire they had earlier this year? Need to get back down there....:yesway:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    We switched our plans and are going to Triple H Sunday. Daughter may do some 5 stand and the GF will do the course. I will snap some pics.

Top Bottom