• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    ok im not sure what place to put this so im putting it here feel free to move if needed mods.

Ok now i am going to be getting a sports bike. I am wondering what would be the best why to carry when riding? i am also wondering about if i get pulled over on my bike what would be the best way to get my info and more or less what to do where to put my hands etc.....

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    My opinion is to carry left side cuz the throttle is on the right, small of back is great, cuz you ride hunched over so it should be pretty comfortable. Or inside the right breast of your jacket. But that's a PITA to get to. :twocents:

88crxsi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Before I sold my bike I always carried on left side like Indecision said. As far as being pulled over what I did was tell the officer I have a gun on me, and I have a ccw. They are usually pretty cool about it as long as your are honest.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Before I sold my bike I always carried on left side like Indecision said. As far as being pulled over what I did was tell the officer I have a gun on me, and I have a LTCH. They are usually pretty cool about it as long as your are honest.

fixed.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Better safe than sorry. You are extremely vulnerable on a bike.

I've almost been intentionaly run off the road on my bike a few times. I had another guy follow me for about 10miles. I know this because I faked him out like I was getting on the off ramp. He got back on and followed me to the last exit before the gate to Fort Bragg. I could've just taken off at 150mph, but that's dangerous too. I'd rather have access to it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Top Bottom