• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knight 1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    South indianapolis
    I appreciate your concern however I only have two rifles, 22 and 12 gauge and thus won't need to much. I have yet to build up the "tast" for the finer additions and at my age most likely won't have the time. Thanks again for clarification.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    BSA has a "specter" scope. 50mm, angle eyepiece, variable power, comes with a little tripod for about $80 from Opticsplanet.com. Bought one for the kids, I am using it as a "rough duty" spotter. It is really pretty good considering its price. If the light is right, I can see .22 cal holes in the white of a target at 100, and 30 cal holes in the white at 200. I cannot pick out holes in the black. A Kowa 661 with an LER eyepice is much better, but costs 10 TIMES the money.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I appreciate your concern however I only have two rifles, 22 and 12 gauge and thus won't need to much. I have yet to build up the "tast" for the finer additions and at my age most likely won't have the time. Thanks again for clarification.

Thanks, I will look into it. I most likely need one for only a short time so cost is a factor.

Sir, you are scaring me a little. Should we be sending some prayers your way?

Knight 1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    South indianapolis
    No, I'm in my mid 60's and I don't want to purchase things my grandchildren will SOMEDAY have to dump. With only two rifles, a high priced spotting scope is not a top priority. Im not a gun afficienado.

Thanks

ilfishin

I don't like this
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Check out Harbour Freight in Southern Plaza. They had some spotting scopes in there for around $50 last time I was in there. About a month or so ago.

Top Bottom